NYSERDA - EmPower New York
What does the program do?
- Electrical Reduction measures & education
- Replacement of inefficient refrigerators & freezers
- Conversion of Dryers - Electric to Natural Gas
- Programmable Thermostat
- LED light bulbs, night lights
- Installation of Smoke & CO detectors
- Pipe Insulation
- Home performance - Weatherization services (see WAP)
- Referred by CAPCO, Honeywell, National Grid, or NYSEG
- Low income - 60% State median or below (see Eligibility Guidelines)
- Homeowner or Renter (with Landlord Permission)
To sign up for this program
If you are interested in learning more about this program or signing up, please Contact Us.